Welcome to my Blog

Hi, I'm Libbie Trott and I'm a Retired Art Teacher in Worthington, Ohio - a suburb in Columbus, Ohio.

Happy Summer Everyone!

I will be posting photos and notes about what was happening in my Art Room in 2012.

I will be posting new pictures soon.


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Refrigerator Art

 RefrigeratorArtist.com is a place for parents who want to celebrate and save their child's artwork.

They offer the modern alternative to stashing that precious art in boxes or throwing it away: save it online and share it with friends and family for free here at RefrigeratorArtist.com!

It's easy to get started, too! Sign up, then simply take photos of your child's coloring pages, drawings, collages, etc., and upload them to the site. 

www.refrigeratorartist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment