Welcome to my Blog

Hi, I'm Libbie Trott and I'm a Retired Art Teacher in Worthington, Ohio - a suburb in Columbus, Ohio.

Happy Summer Everyone!

I will be posting photos and notes about what was happening in my Art Room in 2012.

I will be posting new pictures soon.


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kindergarten Art Work

Kindergartener's are now learning about shapes.  They made a black glue line to create lots of shapes for the first art lesson and now they are using markers to color in the shapes.  They look awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Trott!
    How did you make the glue black? Did you just add paint to it? Did they still squeeze from bottles?

    Please alert me once you've responded, or respond directly to my email:

    lois.kamandulis@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete